Harley Davidson Forums banner

361 - 380 of 408 Posts

·
weird member
2,172 Posts
I would love to BUT his fat ass left IL and is in his FL house with his family enjoying a state that allows you to do shit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, IL is quite well known for it's lack of governmental corruption... :ROFLMAO:

·
old scoot coot
3,342 Posts
jack is back! his grandkids are coming later than originally expected so he is back in the building for the reunion. i have a message to brian about them sharing a room. they were booked in together originally. i hope brian hasn't made plans to bunkin with someone else. if he is jack will have to call for a room. anyway the jack is back!

·
old scoot coot
3,342 Posts
Just got a reservation at Nod for Thursday, Friday and Saturday. See you guys.
ha, glad you are making it travis! may as well stop here wed nite. brian and mack will be here also. then we can all ride over together on thursday. will be good to see ya again amigo. just heard from travis he's coming to cabin wed from denver also. if anyone of the three of ya has a good air mattress sleeper bring it along. or someone may have to sleep cowboy style. keep em coming guys. the shop is air conditioned also so plenty of room for bikes and riders. only one rule, no junk. we don't wanta see no junk. 😬

·
Registered
10,669 Posts
Well, even though the Nod still has their out dated message on their website saying no accommodations till after May 1st, Tommy and/or fb confirmed they will be hosting our group, that's good. And I saw on the Rowdy Beaver restaurant/bar website they are opening, think maybe Monday, for limited indoor dining. Saw that on another restaurant website also but can't remember which restaurant but it's looking like when we get there there should be enough eating places for us. But then, my bride brought up a subject I hadn't even thought about--and that's whether or not the dine in restrictions will allow buffets. ??? It would break my heart if The Filling Station isn't allowed to operate their breakfast buffet....

·
old scoot coot
3,342 Posts
Well, even though the Nod still has their out dated message on their website saying no accommodations till after May 1st, Tommy and/or fb confirmed they will be hosting our group, that's good. And I saw on the Rowdy Beaver restaurant/bar website they are opening, think maybe Monday, for limited indoor dining. Saw that on another restaurant website also but can't remember which restaurant but it's looking like when we get there there should be enough eating places for us. But then, my bride brought up a subject I hadn't even thought about--and that's whether or not the dine in restrictions will allow buffets. ??? It would break my heart if The Filling Station isn't allowed to operate their breakfast buffet....
we went to the amish house in chouteau, ok last week. they still have the same buffet and had a server, masked and gloved, fill your plate for you. you could go back for more if you wanted and they would serve you a new plate. it may be that way but i'd bet it's still a buffet.

·
Registered
10,669 Posts
we went to the amish house in chouteau, ok last week. they still have the same buffet and had a server, masked and gloved, fill your plate for you. you could go back for more if you wanted and they would serve you a new plate. it may be that way but i'd bet it's still a buffet.
If they let me bring a bucket in the server will only have to wait on me once LOL.

·
weird member
2,172 Posts
I'm sure we'll make it all work. Though, I probably ought to check out what's what for the states I have to pass through on the way there.

Alabama recently re-opened a little, though there was never a full on, hard shut-down here like other places. There was a period where tattoo places, hair and stuff like that were shut down (anything that necessitated close contact), but that's allowed open too now. Restaurants used to only be allowed to do drive-through and carry out, but now they're back open for dining inside at 50% capacity, still asking to maintain social distancing though.

But there wasn't really a planned date for restrictions to be lifted. States could always change their plans of action too.

Apparently, as of May 1, restaurants were allowed to open for dine-in to 33% capacity in Arkansas. They'll bump that up to 50 or 66% occupancy at some point, maybe even before June.

·
Registered
10,669 Posts
Been internet surfing the ES scene again. Confirmed The Rowdy Beaver restaurant and bar opens tomorrow, May 18th, 12-8 PM for dine in service. And they have an open deck. I'm sure other places will also be opening but I haven't found any other info.

Also pulled up area newspapers online, found an article detailing some instructions for restaurants offering dine in. Several signs are mandatory to be posted--tried to copy & paste but it won't work. One of the signs says, among other things, is "Patrons must wear a face covering upon entrance and while in the restaurant until the food or drink is served." So, don't nobody forget to bring your stinkin' mask.

And waitress, please bring me at least a glass of water IMMEDIATELY so I can take off this stinkin' mask LOL.

The Rowdy Beaver is on US 62 (like you are riding to Rogers) 1.2 miles from the Nod. I've never been there but their menu is very similar to The Rockin Pig and they have an open deck.

·
Kicking Rocks...
11,096 Posts
Been internet surfing the ES scene again. Confirmed The Rowdy Beaver restaurant and bar opens tomorrow, May 18th, 12-8 PM for dine in service. And they have an open deck. I'm sure other places will also be opening but I haven't found any other info.

Also pulled up area newspapers online, found an article detailing some instructions for restaurants offering dine in. Several signs are mandatory to be posted--tried to copy & paste but it won't work. One of the signs says, among other things, is "Patrons must wear a face covering upon entrance and while in the restaurant until the food or drink is served." So, don't nobody forget to bring your stinkin' mask.

And waitress, please bring me at least a glass of water IMMEDIATELY so I can take off this stinkin' mask LOL.

The Rowdy Beaver is on US 62 (like you are riding to Rogers) 1.2 miles from the Nod. I've never been there but their menu is very similar to The Rockin Pig and they have an open deck.
Love me some rowdy beaver...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
weird member
2,172 Posts
Glad you mentioned the mask, I probably would have forgotten one. Was just thinking about what I need to pack, because I always forget stuff and was making a list as I think about/remember stuff.

·
Registered
10,669 Posts
361 - 380 of 408 Posts