Harley Davidson Forums banner

381 - 400 of 446 Posts

·
weird member
2,433 Posts
Only two more weeks now. Excited to see some people I haven't seen in a year, and finally put a face to some other regulars. Well that and, this is the only thing I have every year that breaks the monotony.

Who else is rolling in on Thursday? I'll probably be in on Thursday around dinner time, maybe as early as mid-afternoon.

·
Registered
604 Posts
called the hotel and formally cancelled the reservation. My hard cast is off but the doc put me back on crutches and walking boot for the next six weeks with gradual transition to walking boot only for the last two weeks of that. Regardless, no motorcycle for a while still.

·
Registered
11,281 Posts
My neighbor and I should roll in late Thursday afternoon, maybe early evening depending on traffic and how many times we stop cause I need to pee, smoke, get a coffee, get gas, all of the above.

·
Registered
11,281 Posts
called the hotel and formally cancelled the reservation. My hard cast is off but the doc put me back on crutches and walking boot for the next six weeks with gradual transition to walking boot only for the last two weeks of that. Regardless, no motorcycle for a while still.
Sorry to hear that, Sean, but, first things first. Hope the healing process goes well.

·
old scoot coot
3,842 Posts
Only two more weeks now. Excited to see some people I haven't seen in a year, and finally put a face to some other regulars. Well that and, this is the only thing I have every year that breaks the monotony.

Who else is rolling in on Thursday? I'll probably be in on Thursday around dinner time, maybe as early as mid-afternoon.
old dog will be there thursday eve!

·
avoider of idiots
6,585 Posts
i was asked on the other forum, so, i will answer here too. i will not be making the trip to E.S. this year. i decided with all the circumstances and situations of all thats been going on the past couple months, to severely limit my travel and contact with anyone not immediate family for the summer. although IM not worried about this virus, whether real, or not, i wont take unnecessary risks with my familys health. hope to see everyone there next year.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #392
i was asked on the other forum, so, i will answer here too. i will not be making the trip to E.S. this year. i decided with all the circumstances and situations of all thats been going on the past couple months, to severely limit my travel and contact with anyone not immediate family for the summer. although IM not worried about this virus, whether real, or not, i wont take unnecessary risks with my familys health. hope to see everyone there next year.

Understood, you have to take care of you and the family.
See ya' next year or sooner.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
avoider of idiots
6,585 Posts
thank you david, and tommy too.

·
Registered
40,064 Posts
Reactions: sardonicus87

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
kyle, other ones i know of will arrive on thursday are tim and bride, brian, madmack, travis, jack, fart boy and myself. i'm sure there will be others.
Tommy
I was thinking of maybe coming to your place on Monday night. Then we can goof around on Tuesday and wait for visitors on Wed. I mean seeing as how you're batching it. That OK ?

·
weird member
2,433 Posts
Dug out my cast iron field skillet for Wednesday night and it hadn't ever been used. So I got that seasoning in the oven now.

This next week can't get over soon enough. I've been ready for another vacation since 11 months ago.

Reactions: Kainam

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Sorry you can't make it Brian.
By the way
#391 2 d ago
"i was asked on the other forum"

Other Forum ??

Reactions: peanut

·
old scoot coot
3,842 Posts
Tommy
I was thinking of maybe coming to your place on Monday night. Then we can goof around on Tuesday and wait for visitors on Wed. I mean seeing as how you're batching it. That OK ?
sounds great to me mack! your room is ready! still need to change sheets in other one for brian. at least for now brian and travis will roll in wednesday sometime. for shure we will make tuesday a ride day and maybe a quick one for lunch on wed. come on down, heyj, what beer do ya drink mack? btw that was shiney that isn't coming brian will be here on wednesday, unless we can get him down with you on mon evening or sooner!

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
sounds great to me mack! your room is ready! still need to change sheets in other one for brian. at least for now brian and travis will roll in wednesday sometime. for shure we will make tuesday a ride day and maybe a quick one for lunch on wed. come on down, heyj, what beer do ya drink mack? btw that was shiney that isn't coming brian will be here on wednesday, unless we can get him down with you on mon evening or sooner!
Good Deal. I usually stick with whiskey and I'll have that with me. Miller Lite if you want to have a six pack on hand.

Reactions: tommytailspin
381 - 400 of 446 Posts