Harley Davidson Forums banner

421 - 440 of 440 Posts

·
Registered
39,721 Posts
Yep. Around 3ish
PM me your cell. I just got a notification that I have a package going to be delivered between 1:30 - 3:30. I will text you if I wont make it at 3.

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
PM me your cell. I just got a notification that I have a package going to be delivered between 1:30 - 3:30. I will text you if I wont make it at 3.
Done

Reactions: sardonicus87

·
weird member
2,327 Posts
Crap, that reminds me, Mack, you probably should have my number too, since we're splitting a room.

I'll pm it to you.

Reactions: FartBoy

·
weird member
2,327 Posts
Man, day before yesterday was supposed to be clear all week, now says rain all week. Luckily, it looks like rain moving in after I leave, but looks like it will be at Chewalla Lake right about when I would be arriving tomorrow night and lasting all Thursday morning when I would be leaving.

Luckily it looks like just light rain. Problem I have isn't with the rain, it's with the increased likelihood that other morons will wreck into me.

·
old scoot coot
3,730 Posts
thank you everyone for coming. we rode, we partied, we ate and a good time was had by all. the theme this year was lascerations, thanks to staples, butterfly stitches and medical superglue, no riding was interuppted. thanks to you fb for booking motel and leading a great saturday ride! we took a vote and decided to do it again next year. again thanks fb! i hope y'all had a great ride home and as much fun at the reunion as i did. our new fellas tim, robert, dayton, and bubba were all robubba nice guys and a ton of fun. thanks fellas for joining us and we very much hope you will join us again next year. sean, sorry you missed this year but will see you there next one. bubba has a chihuahua that looks just like my buford. he traded a banjo for him. you guessed it his name is banjo. only thing better than bubba's company would be banjo and bubba. robert and dayton are brothers. a couple of swell fellas and bubba nice guys too. very interesting guys to talk with and they know more funny stuff than can shake a stick at. old dog as well. a really smart and funny guy. he aint really old though. they all ride awesome scoots. i special thanks to the new members of the group!! we love you hermanos. have a great summer and keep in touch on the forum.

·
Registered
39,721 Posts
Thats the plan.

·
Registered
212 Posts
???? Wife and I leave for Eureka Springs next Monday....heard Pig Trail is a mess. This true or is it ok for her to ride?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Road Junkie
1,927 Posts
???? Wife and I leave for Eureka Springs next Monday....heard Pig Trail is a mess. This true or is it ok for her to ride?

The Pig Trail is in great shape. Road it twice last weekend.

·
old scoot coot
3,730 Posts

i think its in good shape this year. way better than some in recent history. you can also take 103 north to 62 and come in thats a nice ride.

·
old scoot coot
3,730 Posts
probably will be the same gaggle of 5 leaving from here. brian, redman, mack and i and jack unless we can bring in more. if the cabin is full the shop has more room. it's airconditioned also.

421 - 440 of 440 Posts