981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #441 ·
REUNION II, the sequel.
Come see-

·
old scoot coot
4,570 Posts
Come see-

thanks, fb for booking the block of rooms in the shade!

·
Road Junkie
1,999 Posts
Well, I'm a little belated, but wanted to share some video from The Reunion in June 2020. This is Day 1 adventure and the riders featured are Jimmers, Old Dogg (Tim), and Settertude, in that order.

·
Registered
787 Posts
That was a great trip.

Reactions: tommytailspin

·
old scoot coot
4,570 Posts
reunion two in a month. wife is going to be here for a change. so i'm bunking in with her. mack can't negotiate stairs well, so this year brians in the tiney bedroom and mack gets the blow up queen in the living room. come as early as ya want we can get the thuggary and day trips started from here. we got a month brian so come on down for weekend sometime before if ya want. one month till eureka springs. yiiiiiiiiiiiipiiiiiiiiiiikaaaaaaaaayaaaaaa!

·
old scoot coot
4,570 Posts
reunion two in a month. wife is going to be here for a change. so i'm bunking in with her. mack can't negotiate stairs well, so this year brians in the tiney bedroom and mack gets the blow up queen in the living room. come as early as ya want we can get the thuggary and day trips started from here. we got a month brian so come on down for weekend sometime before if ya want. you too mack. one month till eureka springs. yiiiiiiiiiiiipiiiiiiiiiiikaaaaaaaaayaaaaaa!

·
Registered
625 Posts
reunion two in a month. wife is going to be here for a change. so i'm bunking in with her. mack can't negotiate stairs well, so this year brians in the tiney bedroom and mack gets the blow up queen in the living room. come as early as ya want we can get the thuggary and day trips started from here. we got a month brian so come on down for weekend sometime before if ya want. you too mack. one month till eureka springs. yiiiiiiiiiiiipiiiiiiiiiiikaaaaaaaaayaaaaaa!

You posted twice in the wrong thread. :whistle:

·
Road Junkie
1,999 Posts
441 - 452 of 452 Posts