Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went and done it today boys and girls. I traded my 2013 Dyna FXDC for a 2013 FLHTK. I have only been riding for close too two years and love it. Made the plunge today youngest bagger own in my HOG Chapter. So I will get pictures up in the daylight here is one from the dealer.

So my next question I love my Half Helmet what kind of headset do I need for the CB?

Attachments

·
Between Eternities
845 Posts
I have a '12 FLHTK and let me tell you - you have made an exceptionally good choice! Comfort, performance, looks - CONGRATULATIONS!

·
The Extreme Member
1,477 Posts
Nice looking ride there

·
Registered
710 Posts
Good lookin bike

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Your local dealer will have a headset for around $120 that will fit a half helmet.
I looked at the reviews for the Harley Headset and most gave it only 2x Stars

Thanks I love the ride got to get used to the Heel Shifter. I also noticed the front brake seams to be stronger. By that I mean don't take much for it to catch to start braking.

·
IMMORTAL UNDEAD
904 Posts
If the bike was new it should have come with 1 headset and the 3 piece soft luggage set for the top case and saddlebags. If the bike was used ask the dealer to throw in these items for free since it originally came with them.

·
Dirty Member
1,142 Posts
You R gonna love the extra comfort of the bagger. Besides - The hard bags hold a soft sided cooler full of beer with ice very nicely.

·
Senile Member
1,713 Posts
Nice bike. I would remove the CB system all together.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I use the CB lots. Just today I helped a friend buy a tri glide. Was a 4 hour trip home and he had questions the whole time. Was nice to answer while driving back from Florida to New Orleans. Beside the CB is intrigal to the radio system. You can't remove just that.

·
Outlaw Nipple Poster
2,872 Posts
Sweet! I became an old bagger this year too.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts