Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Interesting take. He hated it. LOL. Never really saw the appeal of jap bikes. I have always wanted to try riding one, but I just don't feel it's a motorcycle....it's a bike.

·
On Probation
2,205 Posts
Guy's a freekin' douchebag!

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Sounded like a 12 year old just learning to curse. He can have his 'ricers'
Colt.45

·
Thug counter
240 Posts
Well...my dad's 883 was the first Harley I put my leg over, and I didn't care for it either. Of course, all I had ever ridden were bikes that had nearly twice as many CCs too. It also had mid-controls, and I'm tall. When I tried to put the kickstand down, I banged my shin on the footpeg...HARD!! Hurt like hell.

But I knew that there were other Harleys than just the 883 Sporty. I rode a Road King and loved it. Now I've finally got rid of my Jap bike and traded it for an '09 Night Train. Oh yeah, it only has 2900 miles on it. When I looked at the gauge, I about crapped my pants. I stayed as calm as I could and asked about trading for my bike. They gave me a very equitable trade. BTW, this was at a Victory shop. I really don't think they quite knew what they had. They told me it had sit there for a long time, and I know why. The first thing they tried to do was push off a used Victory on me, but I laser focused on the Harley. They seriously tried to keep talking me into the Victory, and I kept moving back toward the Night Train.

Yeah, I'm happy.

·
Outlaw Nipple Poster
2,872 Posts
Regardless, I thought it looked like a couple of buddies having a good time.

·
Registered
39,566 Posts
Waa waa waa, this bike don't tell me what gear I'm in!

Gotta be smarter than the machine.... :loco

·
Nocturnal Ancestor
6,674 Posts
Talk about something that should be in the ""nothing thread"
Really I got nothing from it, nothing!! I can't even find much to say about it, wasn't funny? wasn't entertaining? not even a good rip and/or bash on HD's. what was the bike even doing in his gayerage?

I will be forever tryin to figure it out :what? If your going to make a video and have some intended purpose or story to tell then by god do it...wishywarsy garbage..I'm pizzed what a waste of time for the two of them.

Get a g/F and go on a freakin picnic deammit to all h3ll!!:laugh:laugh

·
Registered
143 Posts
I agree with... Seams like a couple of buddies having some fun. Good for them...
The only interesting thing about this for me was, How clear the audio and and video was. and some pretty good editing for amateurs.

Anyone know what kind of radios they were using?

·
Registered
265 Posts
He probably goes around saying, "M!croS0ft Sucks! Linux Forever!" too. His parents probably bought the bike (and his computer) for him. I was going to say other stuff, but now I don't care.

I bought an 883 Iron and my only question since was "Is this the right bike for me?" Answered my own question. Now I have a Street Bob. I'm going to go look at it now.

·
Registered
11,995 Posts
What a wuss.............

·
Black Velvet Elvis
169 Posts
This quasi-entertaining video depicts how a guy that normally rides japs feels when he throws his leg over a HD 883.

http://youtu.be/o3Jna-kaASE
Pretty funny SolderX...there's definitely two different distinct worlds that bikers live in, and I can imagine it'd be hard to live in both at the same time. Thought about a crotch rocket a few times, but never got past the thinking part of it. Love to ride my HD whether it's to Starbucks or an HD dealer...:eek

1 - 20 of 34 Posts