Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After got hit by rain when started the bike later on after dried the horn doesn't work my turn signals stay on don't blink my low beam light doesn't work but high beam does my brake light stays on won't light up with the braking and the speedometer and tachometer is not working with one light working around tachometer this is my first bike and this girl here needs some help lol please any ideas I know I need to check fuses but is there anything else I should look for

·
Registered
566 Posts
You will get better responses if you post this in one of the tech areas, like Sportsters. You're in the gun section. Doesn't mean you won't get any answers, but there will be more traffic.
Checking fuses is the first step, so start there.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I didn't realize I was in the wrong topic until after I posted it I did go and repost it where it should be lol but thank u

·
Retired citizen
23,387 Posts
Set your bike out in the sun all day to let it dry out. If you have a blow dryer you can use that too.
Also pull the relays and fuses one atta time and coat the contacts with dielectric grease then replace. The grease repels moisture and improves electrical contacts.

Reactions: WiSeNhEiMeR
1 - 4 of 4 Posts