Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2001 electra glide classic that my father left me when he passed away. It has a 113ci motor with k&b pistons, fueling super oil pump, knight prowler 240 cams, s&s camgear drive plus gear driven everything else, fueling race roller lifters, adjustable push rods, screaming eagle forged roller rockers, dynojet power comander 3 usb, race ported and polishied heads with oversized valves. I know there is more. this bike ony has 16000 miles on it and has had 4 engine teardowns with upgrades everytime. My father was a professional engine builder so everything was done by him and his gear head buddies. there are zero miles on the engine right now due to i need to put some of it back together. Any information on what this motorcycle would be worth would be much appreciated. I would keep it but it's too big for my liking and the last time i rode it i felt unsafe due to it weighing more than 5 of me.

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
Believe you have a very special bike there, in more ways one. Value or worth can sometimes be difficult to quantify. If you point your browser to the KBB site, you can begin to get some perspective, but the site won't consider all that has been done to the bike...

http://www.kbb.com/kbb/Motorcycles/Default.aspx

Can browse craigslist.com or cycletrader.com to see what others are asking. Also, mods sometimes don't get the return a seller is hoping for. Have this in the back of your mind.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts