Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, was going back and forth on the mustang solo seat, found this one today for $60 smakers, just don"t know if I like it or not, it measures 14.5 wide, where the mustang is 12.5.........didn't get a change to drive it to see how it felt..........maybe it was the 8 beers I had beforehand. LOL.......

Was wondering if anyone with the mustang 12.5 seat on a sportster could send a pic...........This is sad, my first Harley ever and im on the 3rd seat already.......got a stock one, the other one is a badlander, now this one............god only knows the brand. LOL

Hopefully this one is nice, just hate to shell out the bucks for the mustang one................but if you guys say its that much better than stock............a guys gotta do what a guys gotta do.

Sorry for the bad pics..............see above 8 beers. LOL

Oh yeah, thought I would throw in the pic of me with my new Harley "Do Rag".......the $2.50 sport one from Wallmark...........oh yeah.

Just wanted to say 160 on the first ever Harley ever, and loving every mile so far.

RICH

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So im taking it, nobody has a sportster with the 12.5 mustang seat...........im just trying to get an idea on what its gonna look like, the seat I have now is 14.5, looks a little too big to me..........just hate shelling out $200 bucks to find something out.

Rich

·
Registered
5 Posts
I too would like to find a comfortable seat for my new 03 sportster (first HD), I'm looking for a 2-up but any input would be appreciated, if anyone is privy...

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
I have since put a Mustang Cyclone seat on.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts