·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
......My Title......
1,061 Posts
You must have been bored to look all this stuff up :D

I didn't realize the softail standard was that cheap. It's really not a bad price for a brand new Harley IMO.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I had a friend once who saved a crapload of really old Sears catalogues. I asked him if he was saving them because he thought the prices were still good.

Stupidity.

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You must have been bored to look all this stuff up :D

I didn't realize the softail standard was that cheap. It's really not a bad price for a brand new Harley IMO.

How did you guess? I dont know how helpful it is but it is a little easier for me to look it up here then to surf around on their site each time.
I dont know how long the links will stay active. Tonight I may do the 08's

·
Registered
39,558 Posts
I have old Hot Rod magazines. People used to advertize in the backs of those, selling hot rods, drag cars, etc.

I always wanted to call someone in there, 40 years later, asking if there 57' chevy drag car was still for sale, for $1200 dollars they were asking.....:D
I have a bunch of old Iron Horse, In The Wind etc along with a 1988 catalog from Sumax stuffed away in the footlocker I used in the Gulf War.

·
2007 Ultra Classic
1,285 Posts
I had a friend once who saved a crapload of really old Sears catalogues. I asked him if he was saving them because he thought the prices were still good.

Stupidity.
Collector's items. Some are worth pretty good money. Especially if they are from the age when most ended up out in the outhouse.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts