Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to sell my 2008 Harley Davidson Dyna Super Glide FXD as I am interested in getting a different one. Dealers don't want to give you anything for trade-in. The specifications are: 96ci, 6spd transmission, 9,436 miles on the odometer. Immaculate condition in both appearance and performance. New rear tire and battery and lots of genuine HD extras: Sundowner touring seat, detachable back rest with luggage rack and bag, passenger grab handles, 5 3/4" Daymaker LED headlight, chrome mirrors with LED directional signals, turn signal relocation mounts, highway pegs, custom pegs, passenger footboards, quick detachable windshield, chrome jiffy stand extension, chrome layback license plate frame, chrome belt guard, and chrome axle nut covers. The paint color is pewter pearl. I am the original owner, and it has been garaged kept since the day it was purchased. Never wrecked, and all service performed by the local Harley Davidson dealership. I still have all of the original equipment that was taken off, including the original solo seat. The Dyna has been kept stock with regards to the air intake and exhaust, so it is somewhat of a blank canvas with that respect. Most of the chrome accessories are in the decorative Willie G Skull design. I also have the primary cover to match that just needs to be installed. Runs excellent, and it is in excellent condition, and I have the clear title. I will consider a reasonable offer. Not looking for any trades. PM if you are interested and want more pictures or details.

Attachments

·
Registered
419 Posts
That is a nice bike. Obviously well taken care of and accessorized.

Good Luck with the sale!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.