Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been looking for a new ride, slowley, and found an 08 ultra 103ci w/30k miles for $10k. Gonna go look at it soon enough, but from what i can see from pics and youtube vid, it looks nice and no issues. Unless i looked up the KBB info wrong, these go for 14k so it sounds like a good deal....maybe too good. Any issues with this year/model that i need to be on the lookout for? Thanks in advance

·
Hit it she goes boom
5,118 Posts
Been looking for a new ride, slowley, and found an 08 ultra 103ci w/30k miles for $10k. Gonna go look at it soon enough, but from what i can see from pics and youtube vid, it looks nice and no issues. Unless i looked up the KBB info wrong, these go for 14k so it sounds like a good deal....maybe too good. Any issues with this year/model that i need to be on the lookout for? Thanks in advance

Sounds like a good number, I'd factor in $$ for a cam chain tensioner inspection, but other than that sounds good.

·
Registered
12,951 Posts
I believe HD recommends looking at them at 30-40K.... You can pop cam cover off yourself. Hard to see rear one, need a small mirror & flash light. Don't break casket , can reuse it. Good Luck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts