Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I just got home from my first ride on my new bike. It was a cold and rainy 45degrees for 71 miles from the dealer to my garage.

And it was GREAT. :lol8 The bike rides amazing, and is BY FAR the most comfortable motorcycle I have ever had. I will try to get some pictures of it up before the weekend is out, but it is a Vivid black model with no options.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Baptized it did ya. Now ya can't say "never seen rain" at resale.
Don't let a little rain scare ya.:thumb Ride Free Willie G.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nah rain doesn't scare me....but damn 45 degree rain is COLD. The fairing did a great job keeping my torso dry, the only thing wet was my knees....so I am going to get a set of those cloth type lowers for the bike.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Congratulations, I picked up my 09 Ultra on Friday, February 20th and the ride home was a cold 37. Like you I enjoyed the ride and since that time have logged 237 miles. The bike is much improved over my 2003 Ultra, the 09s are sweet.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congratulations, I picked up my 09 Ultra on Friday, February 20th and the ride home was a cold 37. Like you I enjoyed the ride and since that time have logged 237 miles. The bike is much improved over my 2003 Ultra, the 09s are sweet.
Cool Is that yours in the avatar? I need to get some pictures up but now its snowing....and snow DOES scare me a bit on 2 wheels!! :eek:

·
Registered
22 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Kodatech, my avatar is a 2000 that I had back then. I currently ride a 2009 black Peace Officer Special Edition Ultra, Dave63 had to post a picture of it for me in another thread titled Just ordered my 2009 Ultrao1/08/09.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts