Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two questions: I've got a good buy on a new 2008 UC, but am considering the 2009 UC with the new frame. Any opinions?

Also, I haven't been able to get an out-the-door quote under 25K here in Calif. for a 2009 UC. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
48 Posts
i have 2006 uc and just got 2009 uc i think the 2009 is improved a lot with new frame but i still like the feel of my 2006 uc just something about it but i guest that frame has been around since i started riding in 1990 so change is good but ?????

·
Registered
12 Posts
I just traded my 06 oc on an 09 uc, but have only ridden it from the trailer into my garage. I have heard very good things about it, both at slow and fast speeds. If the snow ever melts, i will write back.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Back in late September I had an opportunity to test ride an 09 Ultra for a six mile ride. I was so impressed with it compared to my 03 that I ordered a 2009 Peace Officer Edition Ultra in vivid black with blue and silver pin striping. I hope to receive it next week. I know six miles isn't much for evaluation, but in this case it was that evident to me of being that much of a nicer ride. I'm looking foward to logging plenty of miles on it when it gets here.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Me likey my 09, frame, wheels, exhaust, ABS, it's all good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts