Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im hoping to take one of my hardknocks to the salt flats this summer, ive gotten my gold bike up to 100 mph so far and its full weight (220 lbs) im going to strip one down even more and see what i can do with a stock motor, i've added a 10,000 rpm cdi, hotter coil, and rejetted stock carb. no gearing. here is a couple of the kikker hardknocks i've built. the blue one was for a customer
to see more custom hardknocks click here www.mickscustoms.com

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you so much, im really excited and ive been dreaming of this since i was a kid, i really thought it would be in my model A though. i just cant stay away from bikes long enough to finish it.

·
_-FEARLESS-_
3,893 Posts
:thumb

·
Retired citizen
23,358 Posts
Interesting ! Who mfgs. the drivetrain / engine ? Service manual available ? Warranty ?

·
"Nervous Tick"
11,272 Posts
hell yeh !!! thats my back yard your racing in...been to the flats "many" times to watch 'em run......enjoy, and good luck !!

P.S. dont forget to post up your dates at the flats, i will most likely be there to watch ya.....g

·
Retired citizen
23,358 Posts
not knockin ur chit but I hope Americans Keep buyin American Products this is why we are where we are at now.
Hey Badass , I'm thinking this would be a good platform for a Buell Blast drivetrain ! :mwink

·
Banned
11,040 Posts
That would be AWSOME!!!...WAIT isnt that what that sell out Carol Shelby Did American motor in a British car...None the lesss it would be Stout.

·
SNAFU organizer
4,127 Posts
Is anybody in the US even building < 500cc MC engines?? Dude would probably use em.
Bikes look sweet but I gotta ask why the smaller engine?

·
Banned
18,203 Posts
those bikes were never initially menat to be street legal. basicly an adult toy....but some have been able to get them titled

1 - 18 of 18 Posts