Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2010 super glide custom two tone silver & blue, has 15k miles, custom exhaust with power commander, new michlien tires, daymaker headlight, led turn signals & mustang seat & forward controls.Paid 7500.00 Just wandering if this was a good price

·
Just Ride
3,212 Posts
Worth 6 grand, it's a ten year old bike. Aleast is younger then the other post you reply to.

·
Super Moderator
4,298 Posts
No name calling. If you ask a question, expect answers.

Reactions: gtrman66

·
Just Ride
3,212 Posts
Now there you go, showing your intelligence now. Should have been thinking before you overpaid for that bike.

·
Just Ride
3,212 Posts
Just the facts.ain't lied about nothing.

·
Registered
871 Posts
NADA Value(s). Most dealerships do not add extra money/value for add-ons, modifications, etc. when taking a bike on trade They look up the NADA value and price accordingly. With that being said, you would have to decide if the bike was priced right or not. If you like the various modifications and they fit your style and needs, then you probably got a good deal because now you don't have to add them on yourself.

Reactions: Johnny hunch

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks yeah looks like the price was right on & the Bike runs & rides great , so I’m happy with it

·
Kicking Rocks...
11,113 Posts
lets see if i get any intiligent replies to my question
Huh... he told you 6 grand.... depends on where the bike was, what’s been done or not done, and what the market conditions will bare.

At the end of the day any tangible object in life is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it!

If you did your own due diligence up front you may have come to the conclusion it was or wasn’t a good deal all on your own.

Sounds like when you started talking to people you may have felt you paid too much. Or the old lady gave you the business for buying it and now you have to justify your purchase.

If it makes you happy, then you got a good deal. If you are not happy, work on your negotiating skills for the next purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: gtrman66 and TroyAK
1 - 12 of 12 Posts