-Two-Tone Flame Blue Pearl / Brilliant Silver Pearl
-Screaming eagle exhaust
-highway bar and pegs
-stage 1 air cleaner
-Joe Florida: 14 multi color led strips
-Kuryakyn handlebar speakers
-New HD battery

5,000 mile tuneup done in August '14

Reason to sell: Have an itch for a Street Glide, very motivated to sell. Can provide more pictures if interested

$12,500 Plymouth meeting pa

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump for a new price $12,000... Can send more pictures

·
Registered
763 Posts
That's a real good price. I got 10,200 trade in for a 06 with 40K on it for my 13 SG. You won't regret the upgrade.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wish it were that easy 006, some offers people are throwing at me are lower than what the dealer would offer. I haven't taken it to them to see how much they would give me; they told me they usually go by KBB and NADA... might have to end up trading her in, but I'd rather get it sold private. It's really a great bike.

·
Registered
615 Posts
I'd take it in, I don't see any reason to not get 13k for trade in. That bikes sells for 16-17k in Il. I wish I had the money.

GOD SOMEONE BUY THIS BIKE!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
2005fxdc, I believe that the suggested list price was of the bike brand new in 2010. My understanding is that you have to look at the average retail and low retail

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
Kbb shows avg trade value at 9670.00

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Correct dub, that is trade value at dealer. I think this is priced very reasonably and must go. Just picked up a 2014 street glide

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
congrats on the street glide. this will sell at your price. just be patient and put it on your local craigslist also.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeap she is posted on the local craigslist as well, think its still a little too cold. Thanks dub and mquilty... here is the new street glide, looks similar to the one you were selling on here dub

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
sure does! nice

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bump for a new price of $12,000

1 - 15 of 15 Posts