Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at trading the wide glide off for a 2010 Road Glide. My plan is to get a touring bike before it starts to warm up. Anything I need to look for on this year model or watchout for? It only has 15k miles. Has cruise and security. Any info is appreciated!

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Shouldn't be too many issues at that mileage to worry about....does the dealer have any maintenance records??

2010 is a stand alone year for single exit exhaust as standard that year. I believe it can be converted though if you desired.

Is it stock??

·
Banned
71 Posts
Looking at trading the wide glide off for a 2010 Road Glide. My plan is to get a touring bike before it starts to warm up. Anything I need to look for on this year model or watchout for? It only has 15k miles. Has cruise and security. Any info is appreciated!
Other than the normal things..tires..battery.. service records . Have it checked at a shop of your choice. Should be good to go . :)

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
View attachment 301274
Yeah pretty much stock. Thinking if I were to get it, I'd want the dual exhaust and 103 kit

If that's the case, I would find a different bike. There are ALOT of used RG's on the market now, as people want the latest and the greatest. By the time you factor in your "upgrades", to which is basically almost stock equipment on a newer model year, you will kill any savings on buying the 2010.

·
Just Ride
3,888 Posts
What are they asking for it? My RGC is the same year, 65k on it. Starter replaced under warranty, compensator sprocket @ 40k, inner primary bearing @ 58k. Stage one download, a/c, Decatted pipe, vieds and open end cap. It's 96 ci but it beats every 103 I run across .

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They're asking 16900. I think they're shooting me a pretty good deal. Over allowing on my trade. Waiting for a day I can actually ride it since I've never ridden a road glide.

·
Just Ride
3,888 Posts
You ride it, you'll have to have it

·
Just Ride
3,888 Posts
Told you.

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts