Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have some experience with the Rinehart Slimline true duals 4" ? I laid the bike down a few weeks back and my current exhaust got scraped up (Vance&Hines Pro pipe 2into1) My local HD dealer told me they can put a different exhaust on if i wanted, which worked out great because i am in love with true duals. In your opinion which duals will be loud comparable to my current exhaust. Everyone at the dealer said that my current exhaust is the loudest. I am just looking for the same loudness just in true duals instead. They told me the Rinehart Slimline 4" true duals are the loudest in a dual pipe. What in your opinion is the loudest true dual ?
Thanks,

·
Fat Guy on the Ultra
5,388 Posts
Altho they are not true dual, they have an x under the rinehart plate, stangs has dresser duals and 4"Rineharts and they are nice and loud..

·
Smiles. A lot!
8,683 Posts
^^^ what he said I love them and would buy them again but the are not true duals they are a 2-1-2 system... they sound great and I would recommend them..

·
Registered
9 Posts
^^^ what he said I love them and would buy them again but the are not true duals they are a 2-1-2 system... they sound great and I would recommend them..
armyguy1993
i just installed these fit, finish & sound is awesome
pm me your e-mail i have a sound byte if your interested

1 - 5 of 5 Posts