Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Upgrading bike and don't need these parts. Work is being completed by Wednesday, but I have some in hand already and thought I would let y'all know what will be available. Parts are used and may have small (very minor) imperfections. Professionals say they are in great shape.

If you know these parts, you know what a great deal this is.

All parts are OEM. Sorry in advance for the reflections.

Highway bars. Very light scratch on both sides from sitting on the pavement. New 209.95 plus tax/shipping. Yours for 125.00 Chrome

Front faring new around 442.86 plus tax/shipping. Yours for 225.00. Black - Pending Sale

Front fender with a very small flex bend on right. I was able to bend on it with my hands and it looks almost perfect. It is very minor with no paint issues. I can find no creases. Professionals say it is completely repairable. new is 615.39 plus tax/shipping. Yours for 200.00. Black

I will send additional pics on request. You can use each piece now without any repairs.

All are boxed and ready to go. I will charge only the actual shipping.

Other parts coming with Pics soon.

Saddle bags left bad right complete, no lock. New is 1,135.00 plus tax/shipping. Very minor scratches. Most are on the bottom. These are 675.00. Black

Vance and Hines Power Duals. Very light scratch on bottom of cover and connector plate cover. 549.95 plus tax/shipping. Yours for 350.00

Vance and Hines Monster Rounds. Very light scratch on bottom of each. New is 699.00 plus tax/shipping. Yours for 350.00

PM me if interested.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Update.
Faring and Fender are Sold. Thanks guys.

Parts still for sale. All are boxed up and can be shipped. I will charge only what is costs to ship plus the agreed price.

Saddle bags. 550.00 Some very light marks on bottom edges. I hit with touch up paint and the look real good.

Power Duals (V&H) 315.00 Great shape. Sold

Still have the engine guard as well. 100.00 Might just keep them to use if I take a safety course. Hit me up if you really want them.

I do have a right break lever ( small scratch. see pic) and a black floor board mount (small scratch, but painted black. No more scratch). 20.00 Let me know if you need them

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I also have a set of Monster Rounds. I still have te originals on the bike as most everything buffed out except for small imperceptable scratches on the bottom at the end. I figure that I will drag them again. So I have New in box or the old ones. Hit me up if you want to talk about one of them. They are heavy(35 lbs) and shipping wont be cheap. I opened te new ones to inspect and they went back into the original box and packing. Make me an offer.

FYI,
Rounds do not drag from leaning. Just going over a big bump too fast or something like that. Careless gong to fast down my driveway or something like that.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I also have a set of Monster Rounds. I still have te originals on the bike as most everything buffed out except for small imperceptable scratches on the bottom at the end. I figure that I will drag them again. So I have New in box or the old ones. Hit me up if you want to talk about one of them. They are heavy(35 lbs) and shipping wont be cheap. I opened te new ones to inspect and they went back into the original box and packing. Make me an offer.

FYI,
Rounds do not drag from leaning. Just going over a big bump too fast or something like that. Careless gong to fast down my driveway or something like that.
Monster Rounds will be 425 plus shipping. Really great shape. - Sold pending pickup.
Two hard bags for the price of one. 525 plus shipping. - reduced to 500 plus shipping. Sold
Engine guard 95 plus shipping.
lever and Floor board Mounts. Just let me know if you need them. We will figure something out.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All I have left is:

The engine guard for 95

Brake lever and front floor board mounts. Make me a price.

Stuff went real fast. Wife is happy. Thanks all.

Even sold a nook today. What else is around that I can sell? This is fun. My dog better watch out. Anyone need a wiener dog? Just kidding.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Taking the guard and other stuff off the market. I decided to take some courses this summer and will put it on before the course. Thanks everyone. Very successful sale. And quick.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts