1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Señor Member
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
and to think, at another forum, I was laughed at when I suggested this was going to happen........

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts

·
"Ain't quite right"™
11,205 Posts

·
MPG'S? Who gives a
9,925 Posts
Hittin the Scooby snacks a tad early don't ya think ??

Either that or hot-boxing the Mystery Machine.....:laugh

·
Señor Member
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
"Ain't quite right"™
11,205 Posts
Grandfather clause?

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
I know this is significant...does somebody mind explaining pros and cons or even if this is a good thing?
Pros: Temperature stablity = more HPs and better performance. Of course, it's also consistent across the board, making it EPA compliant.

Cons: Coolant leaks, radiator taking up room and hoses and thermostat to maintain. Not that much of a con, but it's one more thing to service.

It's good, in that it's modern technology, and not just bandaided, WWII technology. Looks like BMW will be the last hold-out for air-cooled engines.

·
2OLD4U
1,198 Posts
"The time has come," the rep told me, "and our valued customers will soon see that Harley-Davidson is committed to embracing a cleaner and greener future."

I think i just threw up in my mouth a little bit. :fitz

·
Registered
1,848 Posts

·
Have gun,will travel
3,242 Posts

·
Banned
1,604 Posts
Oh well , let it happen!
I've got a '44 Flathead (basketcase under construction) , '46 Knuckle (basketcase under construction) , '50 Panhead chopper , '55 FL HydraGlide Deluxe (all original) , '68 FLH Electra-Glide (resto-mod) , and a '97 FLHPi (looking good).

Unless they really screw up gasoline more than they have (15% ethanol?) , I'll be happy & cool for the years I have left.

·
Señor Member
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That one made me about sh!t myself until I read the whole thing. If you didn't see the fine print at the bottom of that page: Happy April Fools Day! :laugh
LMAO:laugh:laugh:laugh
Happy April Fools Day!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts