Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
THE Yuppie Outlaw
10,082 Posts
Absolutely GORGEOUS!

Are all of the anniversary models the Limited, i.e. no chrome bumper tips and bag guards? I hope so because it looks incredible that way.

On my recent vacation in Florida I stopped at Naples Harley to get a shirt and they had one outside. It had the short tinted windshield on it and the paint looked amazing in the florida sun. My wife had to drag me away from it.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tinted windshield is from LRS and I swapped it off my other bike I sold that you see to the left. FLHTK's and CVO's don't come with bag guards from the factory..

<----------

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
SWEET!!

I saw a very similar one not too long ago at the local dealership. They are amazing bikes.

The black outer primary is wild looking. It was the first thing that caught my eye.

·
Fat Guy on the Ultra
5,388 Posts
Absolutely GORGEOUS!

Are all of the anniversary models the Limited, i.e. no chrome bumper tips and bag guards? I hope so because it looks incredible that way.

On my recent vacation in Florida I stopped at Naples Harley to get a shirt and they had one outside. It had the short tinted windshield on it and the paint looked amazing in the florida sun. My wife had to drag me away from it.
The CVO never have the bag guards and front bumper, and yes the 110 ann. Edition is only available in the limited and cvo, for the ultras. Now I do jave to say thats the only bike I wanted more then the one I got but DIDN'T like the price tag..... so I opted for a standard limited, not the poopy brown ann edition.... that is a gorgeous bike, those pics dont do it justice....

·
Old guy
149 Posts
Great lookin bike... now if only I can remember where I saw one just like it... Oh wait... in my garage... lol.
It is an awesome ride, what serial number is yours?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Great Looking Pick Up!

You said that you sold 2 bikes and (picked up) this one, what a trade. I have looked at Baton Rouge and they had the poopy brown and it didn't look that bad as a regular not CVO. Still looking for that deal. Hope you enjoy it, LOOKS Bad A*&. Ride Safe

1 - 12 of 12 Posts