Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone
I hope you guys can help me out with this
I'm a little short which causing me to arch out to much to grab the handle bars which causing me a back pain

I don't want to change the seats because I like it and its pretty comfortable

I was thinking if there risers that can raise the bar about 1-2 inches and pull back towards me about 2-3 inches

I appreciate your help thank you

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
277 Posts
There is a thread that a member just did 1.5" risers and has links and pics. Look for it ...cant link from my phone. Sorry

His name is chaparro78. Look up 1.5" risers on beakout
Sent from my GALAXY S4

·
Registered
28 Posts
I also had the same problem however I change the bars to hell bent apes with 8 inch rise made it more a lot more comfortable. I did not have to change the wiring or clutch cable or brake line. The throttle cables were 2 inches to short so I used a set of throttle cables from a 2009 1200 sportster that I had laying around. They worked great.

·
Registered
294 Posts
If I had not already put so much time/money in my current bike, one like yours is the one I would buy today. That longer fender is nice touch. Well done.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I used a 21 inch fender for a bagger took the mounts off the breakout fender fitted it to the 21 wheel and welded the mounts to the bagger fender. in my opinion I think it looks better with the wrap around then the little fender.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts