Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2013 CVO Road king. What Other Cool Bling Can I Add To The Screamin' Eagle?
I'm Already Going With Ohlins In The Front And Rear, However I'd Like Suggestions On Adding Some Cool Looking Bling To Make This Bike Stand Out From The Others. :chop:
Thanks In Advance.

·
Dr. Pending Projects
1,785 Posts
It would help if you share a photo of your ride...

This would be cool (pun intended)

Cooling fans - WARDS PARTS WERKS

Do you have color matched read saddlebag spoilers? Look nice and added safety with the lights.

Comfort syled saddlebag guard. Look very nice plus added protection.

Those are a few things... Let me get the link to my mods thread for the '12 CVO I had...

·
Retired Army
181 Posts
I like the way my 120R makes my bike look, you could try that?

·
Been There Done That
228 Posts
I get a kick out of this thread....$42000 bike and wanting to put more stuff on it. Don't get me wrong, I envy you your bike but jees. You should have got a standard bike that leaves you dozens of places to throw money at it. I did and you can successfully spend many thousands of happy dollars on all kinds of things. A CVO takes that experience away from you cause it already has EVERYTHING!!! LOL
It's like if I had a farm girl wife, theres lots of ways to improve her (talking cosmetically), but if you have a beautiful titty dancer for a wife all you have left to do is tape her mouth shut. Point made. Ride on!!! :bikerguy:

·
Registered
614 Posts
CVOs are designed by the factory to be a destinct custom factory show piece. They made certain combinations of style and looks. I personally think by blinging it up too much you can actually take away from the bike. Its like a show car, they sell for more stock then modified down the road. I would maybe do the exhaust but that would be about it. I've seen some with mini apes or Z bars which look cool too but not too much on the bling side.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts