Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2013 Dyna Switchback... Having an issue with it just wondering if anyone else has had the same?
When I ride it for almost exactly 20 minutes and it gets warm it starts to ping and Sputter Bang and pop...
it Happens constently... has been back to the dealer they replaced the ECM and said it was good to go this was after 3 days of them trying to figure out what was wrong...

Got it back took it for another 20 minute ride Eaxact same thing happened... Bought my bike back to them and they have now had it for 15 Days... with no resolution ...

Now this is my every day driver I have no car... Getting a little upset

It had some upgrades done to it when I bought it Screaming eagle Race tuner and Screaming eagle Nightstick exhaust.. I put on a screaming eagle ram air kit after I bought it (which they installed from when I got the bike... I have only owned it for 4 months ( it was a demo Model

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated....Cheers :biker:

·
Registered
11,064 Posts
Few years ago I had a Fat Bob, dealer did stage I with HD tuner. Dealer never could get rid of excessive decel popping. Once they did improve it greatly but that only lasted 2 days then back to excessive decel popping. Installed a Thundermax tuner. Problem fixed.

·
Aaaaayyyyy
897 Posts
Agree with Louisville Joe, sounds like they didn't dyno it, or did it poorly. I would suggest a tuner, my wrench swears by TTS, but YMMV.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts