Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm heading up from MA on the 8th and camping at Gunstock with friends until the 12th then heading over to stay with a friend in Belmont for the next 3 days. Hoping for some good weather but that may be asking too much.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm heading up from MA on the 8th and camping at Gunstock with friends until the 12th then heading over to stay with a friend in Belmont for the next 3 days. Hoping for some good weather but that may be asking too much.
Rain all day saturday high of 68, sunday clear skys high of 75

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Viet Nam 69/70
2,288 Posts
Leaving on 11th be there till Sat am then home. Last 2 years no rain could see forever on Mt Washington not a cloud either year.

Roads are awesome up there. Great people. Will watch the weather and do the Mountain on best looking day hopefully Thursday.

If any one on here going up and try to meet or need assistance my phone six 0 seven 7 four five three 0 1 eight.

·
Addicted Since 2010
7,845 Posts
Why do they schedule these events in New england during a season known for rain, especially in the mountains? Lacoina and americade. How about moving them to Aug or Sept? They would get so much more attendance.
Preach Marion Preach!!! It rains like a bastard here in spring. Wait until July even and the chances are so much better for no rainfall.....

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
azz kicker
308 Posts
Friday wicked sucked. It rained like a mutha f**ker. Saturday was nice Merideth Harely and Weirs beach. Ran into Adam Richmon while he was filming a show at the pier. Overall a great weekend to get away with the boys and party like rock stars.

·
Viet Nam 69/70
2,288 Posts
Arrived in Lincoln late this afternoon. Rode up inbetween the 2 systems. Raining now should quit early tomorrow. Then be kinda nice rest of week.

·
Noel
7,456 Posts
If any of you folks are interested in watching ($10) or participating ($40) in drag racing?

New England Dragway will be open to test & tune racers, (that means you too could race)!

I will be there early Saturday morning to prepare for the TOP BIKE race event, I'm the ONLY HD VROD DESTROYER in the class, we will also have street fighters running, these are mostly import bikes and one Buell.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts