Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a new Street Glide and want to be able to use earphones in my helmet. Street Glide is not equipped with a headphone jack like most of the other touring models and really didn't want to spend the kind of money that HD wants for their kit. Anyone have any recommendations on best way to go.
jetfixer

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
Sorry. Mis-read the OP.

·
Rookie for life
929 Posts
Cheap solution is a bluetooth headset with a smartphone or iPod.

You can also send your radio here and tell them you want the headphone output installed. Looks like a $105 job, but you can probably kiss your radio warranty goodbye.

·
GO AVS
890 Posts
Bose ear plugs, they are not traditional style so the dont hurt your ears. Have a micro phone and volume remote built in. 99 at Costco, 130 best buy. I have used them since February with no complaints

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Fat Guy on the Ultra
5,388 Posts
Bose ear plugs, they are not traditional style so the dont hurt your ears. Have a micro phone and volume remote built in. 99 at Costco, 130 best buy. I have used them since February with no complaints

+1 on these. Your local Radioshack has them on clearence for $60 i think. Great deal. My buddy rides a sport bike and he says he cannot hear me beside him.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts