Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to skilsusa(high schoolercompete for scholarships) next week and need help.. the competition i am in is motorcycle service technology and its over a HD sporster.. i need some information on the stock clutch, how to set the clock, brake pads and rotor measurements and calipers, trouble codes, and be able to service the motor..there is only 9 people in motorcycle service technology and it the winner gets a 10,000 dollar scholarship.. and thing on a iron 883 will help me out

·
Banned
71 Posts
I am going to skilsusa(high schoolercompete for scholarships) next week and need help.. the competition i am in is motorcycle service technology and its over a HD sporster.. i need some information on the stock clutch, how to set the clock, brake pads and rotor measurements and calipers, trouble codes, and be able to service the motor..there is only 9 people in motorcycle service technology and it the winner gets a 10,000 dollar scholarship.. and thing on a iron 883 will help me out
Get the Service Manual from a Dealership . It has all that you will need in it . :thumb

1 - 2 of 2 Posts