1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13,191 Posts
Guys are rough on FNG ..............:eek

·
Just Ride
3,886 Posts
Could drill into fairing and mount them. Put a light bar on. Buy turn signal/mirrors combo. Do a intro, tell us your abilities to work on your own bike.

·
Be alive!
131 Posts
Buy pair of clamps for forks mouting turn signals.

·
Just Ride
3,886 Posts
Looks like another one and done.

·
Registered
16 Posts
All it takes is a couple of 3/8 dia x 1-1/2 " threaded studs similar to automotive carburetor studs with fine threads on one end and coarse on the other replacing the lower windshield quick detach mounting bolts. If you go to the site I noted in my other post you can see pictures and get more info.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Some people just don't like bar mounted signals either. The Harley relocation kit or clamps would do fine, or mount to the aux lights if you have them.

P. S. Why is everyone's fix for anything FLD related to buy a road king? Might as well say you should have gotten a Honda civic; they have more storage, different turn signals, no muffler vibrations and a larger Seat.

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Some people just don't like bar mounted signals either. The Harley relocation kit or clamps would do fine, or mount to the aux lights if you have them.

P. S. Why is everyone's fix for anything FLD related to buy a road king? Might as well say you should have gotten a Honda civic; they have more storage, different turn signals, no muffler vibrations and a larger Seat.

Well, if your going to buy a Honda Civic, go ahead and buy the Accord like I did. ?

·
Just Ride
3,886 Posts
One and done.

·
HD only!!!
23 Posts
I just installed a fairing too on my switchback. Had to relocate the front turn lights, but Dead Center cycles included a relocation kit. I've been told that the exhaust bolts for the Road King can be used for the relocation kit.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.