Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Stock Batwing faring windshield for $ale $ 75.00 only used to get the bike home. In a box ready to ship. You pay shipping.

Also a Decatted head pipe Stock off a 14 . That also is $ 75.00 You pay shipping.

Rick AKA Arizona Misfit.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
I have a Stock Batwing faring windshield for $ale $ 75.00 only used to get the bike home. In a box ready to ship. You pay shipping.

Also a Decatted head pipe Stock off a 14 . That also is $ 75.00 You pay shipping.

Rick AKA Arizona Misfit.
Hey bud, you still looking to sell the fairing? I need one to complete the pile of parts that I have to take to the painters for a re-paint.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
The ad says just the windshield.

Sent from here to there.
Damn it..........misread the hell outta that one, lol! Guess I was just hoping so hard it was the fairing for $75 that it made me cross-eyed. Thanks Alan!

Reactions: ARIZONA MISFIT

·
Poser Member # 99
17,555 Posts
Damn it..........misread the hell outta that one, lol! Guess I was just hoping so hard it was the fairing for $75 that it made me cross-eyed. Thanks Alan!
You would have gotten a hell of a surprise when that Windshield showed up and No Bat wing Fairing. Glasses might be a option We know its a Bloitch to get Old Lol

.:grin.....:grin

:rofl:.....:rofl:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts