Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have owned many bikes in my days but this is my first Harley. Due to an accident with some broken leg and knee bones and lots of metal in leg sold my Sport Tourer and had to go back to cruiser style and low to ground.Bought the bike yesterday and due to injury they are delivering it for me next week. Soon be off and riding. Hope it rides and lasts as good as it looks and also hope to find some useful information here. Thanks

·
Glad to be anywhere
4,331 Posts
Hello from southern tip of Lake Mich

·
Registered
402 Posts
Welcome!

·
2,327 Posts
Welcome from New Hampshire.. My first Harley was the Heritage…wish I still had it !!! Congrats.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Ditto from Canada. Heritage was the best bike I ever owned, till I got my Street Glide.:bike-038:

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
I admire your perseverance. Welcome from Kansas

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Welcome aboard. You'll love it I'm still riding a 97 Heritage and love her.

·
Glad to be anywhere
4,331 Posts
My 5th and last bike (2nd Harley) is the Heritage. It's the last bike because I have achieved perfection for me. It's comfortable for trips and has the bags (stylish too).

Take off the wind shield and bags and its a sports bike. The 103 has all the zip of my sportster.

And it's low enough to swing a leg over without incident.

Enjoy

·
Registered
556 Posts
Have owned many bikes in my days but this is my first Harley. Due to an accident with some broken leg and knee bones and lots of metal in leg sold my Sport Tourer and had to go back to cruiser style and low to ground.Bought the bike yesterday and due to injury they are delivering it for me next week. Soon be off and riding. Hope it rides and lasts as good as it looks and also hope to find some useful information here. Thanks
I came so close today to trading my 2012 1200 Custom in for a 2014 Red Heritage Classic. Dealer was taking $1500 off the bike and giving me a good trade. But, I did not pull the trigger. Didn't want to pay an extra $100 in payments when I'm about to retire for the second time. Gosh it was hard to just walk away. What a beautiful machine and lower being a Soft Tail. I missed the .99 percent financing on that bike by one day or I would have driven it home. Dealer was going to give me 4.99%. He also said my bike with 19K on the odometer was quite a bit. Hmmmm. I was planning on 100K.

·
Registered
7,411 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the capital city. Plenty of good folks and good information here.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts