Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for saddle bags to fit my wide glide. I don't want to move everything lights, plate. Someone has to make them. Something that I can carry rain gear an some cloths. Thanks.

·
Call me Gig.
3,964 Posts
Plenty of throw over bags that you can take the seat off and throw over the fender. You can spend about as little or as much as you want to on them.

The ones I had on my Superglide were about $40-$50 bucks looked OK and held up for over 3 years.

Check my garage for pics.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Plenty of throw over bags that you can take the seat off and throw over the fender. You can spend about as little or as much as you want to on them.

The ones I had on my Superglide were about $40-$50 bucks looked OK and held up for over 3 years.

Check my garage for pics.
Thanks they look good. How do you like those slip-ons?

·
Call me Gig.
3,964 Posts
The Rush slip ons were great. Good sound and latter when I added a heavy breather and the Stage 1 flash the performance really improved.

I liked the Rush so much that when I spec'd out my Street Glide when I traded in the Super Glide I went with a Rush 2-1 full system.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Rush slip ons were great. Good sound and latter when I added a heavy breather and the Stage 1 flash the performance really improved.

I liked the Rush so much that when I spec'd out my Street Glide when I traded in the Super Glide I went with a Rush 2-1 full system.
Thanks for the info. I am waiting for my 1000 mile check up over 600 now had the bike a month. If the weather holds out I will have my miles. After check up I am getting some kind of pipes, breather an dino tune. Its turning cold next few days highs in the 40s. This 67 year old body hurts then LOL

·
Registered
16 Posts
La Rosa makes good looking leather saddle bags which attach without brackets or drilling. Tie/Fasten on the bike. Have one for the left side which I keep registration. Would not put anything heavy in them as they are not mounted. Also, I added HD XXL black sissy bar which you can attach a HD backpack too for trip.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I run a Bad &G solo bag on the left fender strutt
Coupled with my fork bag I does the trick for extra gear
Big leather jacket will not fit but chap roll long gloves goggles etc when the sun goes down

·
Registered
44 Posts
I run a Bad &G solo bag on the left fender strutt
Coupled with my fork bag I does the trick for extra gear
Big leather jacket will not fit but chap roll long gloves goggles etc when the sun goes down

That's a nice ride TR!
Thank You, Lots of fun puting that one together
I'm feeling the waters for a possible sale.
There's another pic (full view) on the dyna photos sticky.
I love the bike but I'm getting old man syndrome, so I bought a Switchback and I'm finding the compfort factor hard to deny

Back to the Topic:
You could easily run another bag on the other side too. Bad& G makes the rt side also. Plus as was stated earlier they have different styles if you don't care for the "Holster" shaped bags

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
i have a bad & g battery bag -its made well-

if you want made wildly well -http://shop.endscuoio.it
just got a lower swingarm bag from them- it was so well made i ordered a battery bag and am having a custom ape hanger bag made

1 - 12 of 12 Posts