Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy all,
So I went to my nearby HD to find out some stuff. On my 2012 RK you could get an "adapter" so that your passing lamps will stay on when you turn on your high beams. Apparently there is no such thing for the 2015 RK. They told me that it was a programming thing.
Has anyone found a work around for this? I don't plan on taking my bike in to the dealership unless it is a warranty issue. Didn't find anything in the service manual. The wiring diagram shows the passing lamps going to the main harness.
Thanks all.:biker:

·
Banned
71 Posts
Howdy all,
So I went to my nearby HD to find out some stuff. On my 2012 RK you could get an "adapter" so that your passing lamps will stay on when you turn on your high beams. Apparently there is no such thing for the 2015 RK. They told me that it was a programming thing.
Has anyone found a work around for this? I don't plan on taking my bike in to the dealership unless it is a warranty issue. Didn't find anything in the service manual. The wiring diagram shows the passing lamps going to the main harness.
Thanks all.:biker:
Take five minutes.... just do it . :)

·
CRSO
345 Posts
Yup- just go to the dealer... Preferably the one where you lost your wallet..., I mean bought your bike LOL.
They should be able to do it in five minutes tops.

Or, just wait for your next scheduled service appointment and most dealers will do it at no charge.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Harley Rider
10,488 Posts
Dealer will/should program for you at no charge.

·
Road Junkie
2,016 Posts
Yup, mine did.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts