Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,472 Posts
Sweet looking. You're going to enjoy that one!

·
Registered
926 Posts
Ever think you should have waited to do the mods on the SGS? Sweet looking ride. Congrats.

·
ZVO
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Eff it u only live once, I went into the dealer to see if we could make a deal that would make both of us happy and we sure did, they gave me 18 for my bike which is what I owed..because i let them keep some upgrades they are also going to transfer all my parts that fit to the road glide for free!!!

·
EX-VIRGIN
1,760 Posts
Eff it u only live once, I went into the dealer to see if we could make a deal that would make both of us happy and we sure did, they gave me 18 for my bike which is what I owed..because i let them keep some upgrades they are also going to transfer all my parts that fit to the road glide for free!!!
Wow. Congrats. I am working on the same deal.....having my mods moved for free....and full retail for bike all in all i will lose my handlebars, tuner, and cost of dyn, possibly chrome lowers and monoshock.

·
South GA Redneck
3,898 Posts
Nice!! Please tell me you don't plan on converting this to vivid black!! Lol... Congratulations on the new ride!!

·
ZVO
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wow. Congrats. I am working on the same deal.....having my mods moved for free....and full retail for bike all in all i will lose my handlebars, tuner, and cost of dyn, possibly chrome lowers and monoshock.

Thats exactly what I got, they are keeping the 12 inch jaffes and the boom speakers and daymaker...ehhhh whatever. Im still happy...good luck.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts