·
Wayward Son
23,119 Posts
:rolleyes

·
LateNight
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Have a pro do it. You do not want a flat at 75 mph! Once you break the bead, it may not seal tight.
So it turns out my 2016 Harley Heritage does indeed have an innertube on the back tire. Took it to the dealership, fixed me up.

What an ordeal the last few weeks have been. Multiple trips to a notary, and multiple trips to the DMV and then this flat. Thursday got the bike Legal, Friday got my flat fixed. Happy day.

·
Senior Flatulant
946 Posts
So it turns out my 2016 Harley Heritage does indeed have an innertube on the back tire. Took it to the dealership, fixed me up.

What an ordeal the last few weeks have been. Multiple trips to a notary, and multiple trips to the DMV and then this flat. Thursday got the bike Legal, Friday got my flat fixed. Happy day.
Glad you got it sorted out.

Now, if you don't have them already, get a set of "Genuine Harley Davidson" shop manuals and some basic hand tools. (Shop manual, electrical manual, and 'specialized supplement' if it applies.)

Save for the "electronics" they are not hard to work on. (Basic electrical is easy.)

Cheers,
Smoketown

21 - 25 of 25 Posts