Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All, I am new owner (bought about 3 months ago) and trying to find out what is the recommended tire pressure for my 2016 Roadster.

The sportster manual I received lists out all the sportster models and tire models, but the Roadster is not listed and neither are the tires.

Does anyone know this info?

Thanks!

·
Wayward Son
23,222 Posts
Should be marked on the sidewall of the tire.

Keep in mind the MAX PSI when the tire is cold is normally what is marked.

·
Wayward Son
23,222 Posts

·
Dirty Member
1,142 Posts
Should be marked on the sidewall of the tire.

Keep in mind the MAX PSI when the tire is cold is normally what is marked.
+1. It has to be marked on the tire. If your eyes are like mine you may need a light and magnifying glass to read it though.

·
Wayward Son
23,222 Posts
+1. It has to be marked on the tire. If your eyes are like mine you may need a light and magnifying glass to read it though.
And sometimes the ability to damn near stand on your head comes in handy. :laugh
Of course rolling the bike a little one way or the other may be easier.

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Hello All, I am new owner (bought about 3 months ago) and trying to find out what is the recommended tire pressure for my 2016 Roadster.

The sportster manual I received lists out all the sportster models and tire models, but the Roadster is not listed and neither are the tires.

Does anyone know this info?

Thanks!
Refer to your owner's manual. Then try different pressures( only a few pounds) to feel the difference nad decide on your pressure. Starting with the factory pressure is never a bad thing, but sometimes it needs adjusting for your total weight and style of riding. The pressure on the side wall is not the recommended running pressure.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts