Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a 2016 Street Glide Special and I am absolutely in love with it.

however, I am now having the dreaded Bluetooth issues.

a few weeks back my Bluetooth stopped working on me. I reset the infotainment system and the Bluetooth worked again....for about a week until it quit working again.

ive reset the infotainment system 10 times and have also pulled the fuses a handful of times and sometimes it will fix it for a day or two but then it goes back to not working again.

I have tried everything just short of taking it to the dealer since it’s out of warranty.

Is there anything else I could try? I do not want to pay an arm and a leg to pay the dealer.

thanks!

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I would at least call the dealer there might be a recall on them since so many are doing this.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Relatively small chance this is the case and you've probably already tried it, but it doesn't cost anything so here goes. A buddy was having this problem on a slightly newer SG and it turned out the device he was using (Cardo) needed a software upgrade, not the bike. So when the connection dropped it wasn't the bike's "fault" yet you wouldn't necessarily know it. Hope you find the gremlin.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts