Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
The only item I read was that was going to be quite year for Harley after all they have done over the last two years. We will see.

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
Supposedly, the 2016 line up will be on the Harley-Davidson.com website Sun. 8-23.

·
Official Forum [email protected]
3,582 Posts
Only so many variations to a theme...I'd like to see something totally NON-Harley from the MoCo . There are only so many colors and shapes of windshields and bags . There are only so many shades of chrome and flat black . There are only so many ways of scripting " Harley-Davidson " on a tank...I don't even have to get into accessories as I'm sure you get the idea...:wink

Indian , Victory et al may not be what you sign up for but at least they try different roads , bout time for Harley to move out of the early 1930's and at the very least try something that says new millennium...:eek-surprise

·
Registered
380 Posts
Rumor control has it they are producing a 650 or 750 funky looking bike for the newer and younger generation, so I have heard.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Like the tire pressure read indication for the dash. Good addition. Nice color combos and bigger engines. HD continues to push out good stuff.

"Whatever it is, it's better in the wind"

·
ZVO
1,416 Posts
Like the tire pressure read indication for the dash. Good addition. Nice color combos and bigger engines. HD continues to push out good stuff.

"Whatever it is, it's better in the wind"

Tire pressure is only for CVOs as they showed, i hope they are bringing it to other models.

Softail S with that military paint job looked good.
Fatboy blacked out with a 110 wow!

Both under 20K

The 48 and iron 883 got a makeover

And the street grew up a little, they moved the horn, cleaned up the mess that was the wiring and added
Larger disc with brembo brakes.

·
Registered
272 Posts
2016's are on the HD website.

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
The the Road Glide Ultra has HAPPENED!

I am thinking Cosmic Blue.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts