Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Asylum Inmate
11,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well harley is reusing the Street Rod name from the V-rod line.

2017 Street Rod | Harley-Davidson USA

I will go drive one and check it out. I like where they are going with it, but damn why have the guy driving like an assshole in the MOCO video?

Reactions: Breeze3at

·
Registered
4,997 Posts
I think that ad and bike is to attract millennials. Hence the ahole rider. The bike is probably fun to ride but looks like chit IMHO

Reactions: droach3

·
Retired citizen
23,188 Posts
Check the differences between the two bike models. The better V-Rod was just to expensive to produce at a competitive price.
I like V-Rods and if I can find a Muscle on the cheap that'll be my next purchase ! More bullet proof than a Sportster IMO !

·
In the wind
422 Posts
It might be a H-D that handles (hopefully). Good sporting look in a H-D way. If they race with this motor on the flat tracks, there might be some good power opportunities on hop ups. They are claiming 68 hp stock so thats a decent starting hp.
Pipe, intake, map fender tidy... will make for a nice bike.

·
Bubblehead
236 Posts
I added a XG750A Street Rod to the garage a couple weeks ago. Loads of fun! Just added a Vane & Hines Fuelpak 3, S&S Grand National slip on, 10MM SE plug wires, SE filter kit and modded the airbox cover. While my '06 VRSCR Street Rod is fun it is no where as nimble as this XG. I can say it will most certainly leave my '10 XR1200 in a battle.

'17 XG750A:

'10 XR1200:

'06 VRSCR:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts