Harley Davidson Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
2641 - 2653 of 2653 Posts

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,641
I tried the search function but I cannot find the 2019 Meet and Greet Thread. Please give me something to look forward to next year!

I probably should get going on this. But I haven’t had much time recently.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,355 Posts
Come on down here....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nah, better on the Coast with the HUMOT and a "chill factor" of maybe 115 degrees most days.

·
weird member
2,256 Posts
Got my forum patch today, big thanks to the Godfather for that.

Now I just have to figure out where to put it on my vest. And assuming based on my first one that I won't get tired of you guys, what I am going to do about attendance patches.

I don't want them taking up a lot of real estate 10 years from now, so I am thinking of just each year connecting them with safety pins and pinning them to the forum patch when I go, amd taking them off later.

Or is there a better way to stack annual attendance patches? I tried Google, but all that came up was stuff about Girl Scouts.

Reactions: ematicic

·
Barney Fife - Poser
894 Posts

Now I just have to figure out where to put it on my vest. And assuming based on my first one that I won't get tired of you guys, what I am going to do about attendance patches.

I don't want them taking up a lot of real estate 10 years from now, so I am thinking of just each year connecting them with safety pins and pinning them to the forum patch when I go, amd taking them off later.

Or is there a better way to stack annual attendance patches? I tried Google, but all that came up was stuff about Girl Scouts.
I apologize for the burst of laughter you may have heard when I read that. :devil

·
Fat Guy on the Ultra
5,388 Posts

Most attendance style things ive seen. Is the main patch up top and the rockers below. You could always line your vest with steel and just put magnets on the patches and move them as desired... plus you would have the extra protection of a steel lined vest..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
American
26,707 Posts
I probably should get going on this. But I haven’t had much time recently.
So.... has this thread been moved to “we had a good run” category? :dunno

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,651

·
Registered
593 Posts
Collision Thread for 2018 is closed

who cares, right?

here's some lingering artifacts from the event. I printed out the photo at 16"x20" after adding a little of my flair to it and stuck it on the wall.

2641 - 2653 of 2653 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.