Harley Davidson Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 2653 Posts

·
Lost in Space
6,851 Posts
Booked. Took an hour for the return call. 300 less miles to ride, which makes for a tolerable 11 hour ride versus 16.5 hrs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unless you're in Columbus again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Mississippi Cajun
23,962 Posts
Just got off the phone and am on the "callback list" since she is running behind. Definitely IN!
Bob, will be glad to handle the oysters. Will carry some PFJ with me and can "manufacture" more on site as needed.

·
Asylum Inmate
11,291 Posts
Booked. Took an hour for the return call. 300 less miles to ride, which makes for a tolerable 11 hour ride versus 16.5 hrs.

Oh pluuuullleeeeeeze!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
I'm in plus one wife is riding out this time on waiting list tried to get Fri sat sun
I send stangs some $ soon vet thing is a great idea look forward to the ride out
only 1224 mile from wink Texas I can maybe add 500 to that by taking the back 2 lane roads
my son lives up there in KY so will stop by and see grand kids to

·
Registered
10,309 Posts
Travel Tip if you are N or NW of Louisville

REVISED

If you are N or NW of Louisville and heading to Collision your GPS or MapQuest or whatever may route you through Louisville on I-65. Don't do I-65 any more than you have to. It will take you through a very high afternoon traffic problem area in Louisville and S of Louisville that includes the airport and the fairgrounds and is often a very slow moving roadway with a LOT of traffic on it especially in the afternoon. If you come into Louisville on I-65, as soon as you cross the bridge from IN into KY watch for and take the exit for I-64 E, towards Lexington. Ride a few miles and exit onto I-264 (aka Watterson Expressway) Westbound, then take the first exit which will be Breckinridge Ln. S. Take that a couple of miles till it dead ends then turn left onto US 150 (aka Bardstown Rd.) and stay on US 150 all the way (30 miles) into Bardstown. The first few miles on US 150 is 4 lane then the rest is 2 lane all the way into Bardstown. In Bardstown proper at the roundabout (you will know it when you see it) take a right onto W. Stephen Foster Ave. and the General Nelson Inn is on your left less than half a mile.

·
Mississippi Cajun
23,962 Posts
If we have a waiting list already, I'm apparently in trouble...still waiting on call back from desk. Guess I need to go dig out my old camping gear.

·
Hit it she goes boom
5,067 Posts
I'm in, booked (Thank you Joe!!) and paid (thank you paypal)

Thanks Don!

·
Viet Nam 69/70
2,287 Posts
Just checked left name and # hope they have a room. I'm looking 8th and 9th. Don't know about Nagalot yet.

Paypal sent. Retired I hope. Go by way of Edmonton????

·
Asylum Inmate
11,291 Posts
I found a way to get a room. Just call and say your name is Don, then tell them you need to cancel. Instant room available. Then tell the lady your friend bbally will be taking the room.

Where is the count down calendar?

·
Asylum Inmate
11,291 Posts
If we have a waiting list already, I'm apparently in trouble...still waiting on call back from desk. Guess I need to go dig out my old camping gear.
You get a room? I thought you just sort of leaned against the PFJ jug and nodded off from time to time :devil

·
Asylum Inmate
11,291 Posts
Just got off the phone and am on the "callback list" since she is running behind. Definitely IN!
Bob, will be glad to handle the oysters. Will carry some PFJ with me and can "manufacture" more on site as needed.
Be sending the grills that way, if you tell me what jug you need I can have one of them included in the sponsorship package.

21 - 40 of 2653 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.