Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 611 Posts

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Update!

Due to the cost of the hotels in Granbury, we are moving our base to Glen Rose! We will be staying at the Best Western, Dinosaur Valley Inn & Suites. We have reserved 20 rooms, a combination of King beds, Queen beds, and suites. They will go fast. Tell them you are part of the Texas Twister group to get the discount. Check in is 3PM Oct 5, Check out Noon, Oct 7th; so spending 2 nights there. Total cost for the two nights is around $203.40 or $10 more if you get a suite.

There number is 254-897-4818

We are still planning on riding to PK, Eating Mary’s in Strawn, and possibly Greystone Castle In Thurber to do some shooting. Plus some suprises along the way. More details when we get closer.

Thank you Fartboy for finding the best hotel and rates.

Doc

·
Registered
4,997 Posts
Sounds like a plan to me. I have never done the TT but I'm game.
Chit just got real! This is going to be an epic Twister

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
8,584 Posts
Yep...I agree Olaf...epic! Don't forget your bathing suit this time...you being naked in the hot tub in Alpine was hard on the eyes!!! :laugh Chased all the ladies away and pissed off the front desk help!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
4,997 Posts
Sure would be fun if more San Antonio riders showed up. Race, color, sex, age, political affiliation don't matter. Just show up. Even Yankees are welcome

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Sure would be fun if more San Antonio riders showed up. Race, color, sex, age, political affiliation don't matter. Just show up. Even Yankees are welcome

Yankees are like the seasoning on an otherwise bland meal.

:smile

·
Registered
5,653 Posts

·
old scoot coot
2,721 Posts
im in, can i bring my riding buddy jack. he rides a victory cross country bagger. that aside he would fit right in. a ret air force vet and a fun guy to ride with. without a hat on he even looks kinda looks like olaf.:banana

·
8,584 Posts
im in, can i bring my riding buddy jack. he rides a victory cross country bagger. that aside he would fit right in. a ret air force vet and a fun guy to ride with. without a hat on he even looks kinda looks like olaf.:banana
Chit Tommy...we have enough ugly phuckers in the group...another Olaf...geeezzzz!!! :laugh

1 - 20 of 611 Posts