Harley Davidson Forums banner

21 - 40 of 611 Posts

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Tommy, we talked about this situation when went to Alpine for the TT4. It’s about the ride and fellowship, not what you ride. We even had someone show up for our Spring Ride last year in a cage, imagine that.

Doc

·
8,584 Posts
ha!! and me. he can ride like a stripped azzed ape and he's 76, 77 by then. hell you, me and geeezzz might not be the oldest any more.:smile
Age is just a number Tommy...just a number!!!

I keep telling myself that constantly...:laugh

·
8,584 Posts
Tommy, we talked about this situation when went to Alpine for the TT4. It’s about the ride and fellowship, not what you ride. We even had someone show up for our Spring Ride last year in a cage, imagine that.

Doc
Might be an appropriate time for a "phuck ewe" here Doc!!! :wink :D

·
Asylum Inmate
11,378 Posts

Doc
Someone pulled a Darryl?

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
If I bring my Vespa, can I lead the group ride?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I was just thinking the same thing...those Vespa's are 'hot'.

·
Registered
4,997 Posts
If I bring my Vespa, can I lead the group ride?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Sure thing, just don't lead us up a steep hill then stop with nowhere to park

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,997 Posts
Yep...agree...some can handle it...some can't!!! A vespa would be better during times like that!!! :devil :stir

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
There are probably pics of a couple of our bikes on the V-twin forum, parked incorrectly
Well--ya can't throw that out there without pictures!

:grin

·
Registered
4,997 Posts
You had to be there. To make it worse a larger group of riders watched the entire fuster cluck. I'm sure they got a good laugh out of it. Bet you can't guess who put us in that situation

·
8,584 Posts
WATCH IT !

You had to be there. To make it worse a larger group of riders watched the entire fuster cluck. I'm sure they got a good laugh out of it. Bet you can't guess who put us in that situation
If ya can't handle it...ride a Vespa!! Whatcha gonna do when you get to a real hill? :eek-surprise

·
Registered
4,997 Posts
If ya can't handle it...ride a Vespa!! Whatcha gonna do when you get to a real hill? :eek-surprise
Come on Jimmers own it so we can move on. That's the first step to recovery

21 - 40 of 611 Posts