Harley Davidson Forums banner

601 - 611 of 611 Posts

·
Road Junkie
1,841 Posts
Great pics, @Jimmers. Thanks for documenting the adventure and for not taking a pic when I was stuffing my face with chicken fried steak!

·
Registered
4,997 Posts
Great pictures Jimmers! As best I can remember, there should be no compromising photos of me

It was great to meet Radar and Liz! Really cool couple with great taste in music.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
8,584 Posts
ALHole is home and only ran into 5 minutes of rain just outside of DFW.
Took some back roads home along with plenty of Rt. 67
Can't wait until next spring when I once again sneak past5 the border patrol into Texas.
Let me know when you're comin' Al...I'll call the Gov and alert him!! He will let you into Texas, but you'll have to sneak out!! :laugh Glad you're home safe!! Nice roll...you should get a special patch for the long ride!! :nod

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
Nice pics Jimmers. It looks like you guys and gals had a good time.

·
old scoot coot
2,721 Posts
thanks jimmers, great photos of good times at the twister! it was a really good time this year. it was great to meet liz, radar, ruby and toni, olaf's buddy louis lafayette and his new bride. ladies were all beautiful and added some class to a motely crew of dudes. awesome food, motel, ride and weather, the twister just keeps getting better. thanks again to roy for a great breakfast send off for trip home. glad to hear al is home safe as well as the rest of y'all. and a great big thanks to y'all for your kindness and hospitality to my friend jack. he had a really really great time and will be accompanying me spring and fall forthwith!!! so thanks, ever so much from us flatlanders for letting us tag along.

·
8,584 Posts
thanks jimmers, great photos of good times at the twister! it was a really good time this year. it was great to meet liz, radar, ruby and toni, olaf's buddy louis lafayette and his new bride. ladies were all beautiful and added some class to a motely crew of dudes. awesome food, motel, ride and weather, the twister just keeps getting better. thanks again to roy for a great breakfast send off for trip home. glad to hear al is home safe as well as the rest of y'all. and a great big thanks to y'all for your kindness and hospitality to my friend jack. he had a really really great time and will be accompanying me spring and fall forthwith!!! so thanks, ever so much from us flatlanders for letting us tag along.
Tommy...Jack is a great guy and he has a really pristine Victory!! A really pretty bike! Let him know I really enjoyed knocking down a few with him!! :D

·
Road Junkie
1,841 Posts
ALHole is home and only ran into 5 minutes of rain just outside of DFW.
Took some back roads home along with plenty of Rt. 67
Can't wait until next spring when I once again sneak past5 the border patrol into Texas.
Dang, Al! Thought you were going to take the leisurely route home?

Glad you are safe and avoided the fast moving storms.

601 - 611 of 611 Posts