Harley Davidson Forums banner

201 - 220 of 772 Posts

·
weird member
1,821 Posts
VT Rider
Booked across the street for 1
Well you're brave, diving headfirst into the deep end without even toeing the water first.

Ha ha ha, just kidding. These are all great guys, welcome to the show.

·
Asylum Inmate
11,383 Posts
Need to know how many oyster eaters this year?

I have to order early so i get a decent price. We have been averaging 10 dozen. And 4 Dozen for Darryl on top of that.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #206
Welcome from KY. And glad you will be joining us in Bardstown.

Looks like you will have a 1,300+ mile ride to Bardstown. You might check with Pecosriver, he and a buddy are also coming from NM.

If I had to venture a guess, I’d say VT Rider IS the buddy riding down with Pecos. Lol.

·
Alberta Strong
4,478 Posts
You may very well be right.

But...., he said he had a room booked across the street and I think Pecos got a room at Gen. Nelson early on. Not sure.

They’re probably good friends,but not good enough friends to sleep together.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #209
They’re probably good friends,but not good enough friends to sleep together.

Haha. I was just typing that.

Or he snores like Miles.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Won’t Pecos have his wife with him?
And yes, he booked before he even left last year, so he had a room at the main event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #211
Won’t Pecos have his wife with him?
And yes, he booked before he even left last year, so he had a room at the main event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is coming solo this year.

·
weird member
1,821 Posts

I have to order early so i get a decent price. We have been averaging 10 dozen. And 4 Dozen for Darryl on top of that.

Not me.

·
The Extreme Member
1,477 Posts

Put me down for a dozen...bbally

·
Vile Deplorable
1,386 Posts
DAMN, you guys are really sharp! Yes, VTRider is a friend and riding out with me.

Nina is not sure if she's coming. Not sure why, but it may have to do with our granddaughter.

Rob is a Vermont to New Mexico transplant and while he's a good friend, I'd rather not room with any guy again. I roomed with one for MSF training in Albuquerque and it was more info than I ever wanted to gain on any friend ever again.

No oysters for me.

·
Keep on Ridin’
8,049 Posts
I'd rather not room with any guy again. I roomed with one for MSF training in Albuquerque and it was more info than I ever wanted to gain on any friend ever again.

Whoa, now that’s a pretty pregnant statement. In this group, the collective imagination is assuredly worse than the reality, so you might want to consider elaborating a little. I mean, if you do end up rooming with a guy, I understand why you wouldn’t want any oysters.

·
Breaker of Things
3,357 Posts
Whoa, now that’s a pretty pregnant statement. In this group, the collective imagination is assuredly worse than the reality, so you might want to consider elaborating a little. I mean, if you do end up rooming with a guy, I understand why you wouldn’t want any oysters.

All pregnancies aside........

·
Vile Deplorable
1,386 Posts

I started posting a reply to your accusation several times and several times I deleted it and have decided to reply with a NO COMMENT!

·
Keep on Ridin’
8,049 Posts
I deleted it and have decided to reply with a NO COMMENT!

Um, I think you just commented.

Lol!

201 - 220 of 772 Posts