41 - 60 of 772 Posts

·
Keep on Ridin’
8,050 Posts

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Sent you some money Stangs. Tell your mom thanks. Although I probably should go get a shot now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another room just opened up at the Nelson.....

·
Registered
183 Posts
Ha Ha Joe,,,, You never know, June is a long way away, lol... Maybe I could strap a blow up doll to the pillion,,that would be easier! ............. Hmmmmmm ,, maybe I could rent her out at the collision also.. :eek-surprise:eek-surprise:eek-surprise

·
Viet Nam 69/70
2,288 Posts
Ha Ha Joe,,,, You never know, June is a long way away, lol... Maybe I could strap a blow up doll to the pillion,,that would be easier! ............. Hmmmmmm ,, maybe I could rent her out at the collision also.. :eek-surprise:eek-surprise:eek-surprise
Don't be cheap. News was funny the other day. One of these was spotted in the bushes on a back road. Cops called... was gonna post a link to "Anniesdollhouse" but you can search for it. I tease wife I get big blonde to ride around with me in truck and bike.

·
Super Moderator
4,108 Posts
Just tried Booking and was told it was full. Should I wait for a cancellation of start looking across the road?

·
Lost in Space
6,851 Posts
Just tried Booking and was told it was full. Should I wait for a cancellation of start looking across the road?

I would book across the street. You can always cancel if a room becomes available at the General.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #57

I’d book across the street for now, get on the waiting list for the Nelson, and possibly ask if anyone has a empty bed and wants to share. Helps keep the cost of the trip down, that’s for sure.

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Attendance list is updated for those that I have received money from.

41 - 60 of 772 Posts