Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 178 Posts

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Texas Twister 6, will be held the first weekend in October (3,4,5th) 2019. We will be based out of the Inn of the Hills in Kerrville Texas. 1-830-895-5000. They have reserved 15 rooms for our little group at a discounted rate. You must mention Tx Twister. Single is $99, double is $109, plus tax.

The plan is to arrive on Thursday, head over and ride parts of the three sisters in Leakey on Friday and Saturday, then return to our homes on Sunday. More information to follow.

If y’all have any suggestions, please post.

Doc

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’m reserved also and I know that Ron is. I’m guessing Fartboy is since he handled the hotel part, and much thanks to him! So that’s 4 rooms gone.

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am in the process of ordering patch’s for the Texas Twister 6! I have sent off my ideas, they turn it into artwork then send it back for my ok. I’m thinking 25 patches should be enough for our small group.

Doc

·
Registered
165 Posts
Anybody going from North? Thinking about making the trip from Chicago. Could hook-up for part of ride?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Viet Nam 69/70
2,287 Posts
I just booked under the TX Twister so will leave here the 30th Sept little over 1900 miles.

1 - 20 of 178 Posts