Harley Davidson Forums banner

101 - 120 of 178 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Sorry Oldhand, our Twister has been planned for a year. We plan our ride at least a year in advance.

We also so do Spring ride in April-May; you're welcome to join us then.

Several of us rode the 'longest parade' last year

Heard the parade last yr was a shit show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
946 Posts
Heard the parade last yr was a shit show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nah. More of a cluster.
It took way too long to be counted at the beginning and in the middle.
We were short by several hundred (?). At least that many dropped out due to people and engines over heating.
-
Should be better organized this year.
Good luck to them

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
81 Posts
Damn, I'm leaving Kerrville the 4th after ridind the Sisters for 2 weeks. Maybe next time. Gotta pay more attention.......Ken

·
old scoot coot
3,037 Posts
I still have an extra room reserved in my name.

Let me know if anyone needs it before I release it in a few days.
maybe the motorsickle gods are not smiling down upon me after all. last friday i got a bladder infection and was on co trip. i got home and my urologist and primary care doc were both gone on vacation. it had went a week today rough couple of days. up all night passing dribles of blood. and yesterday got really sick. i went to urgent care this morning and it had went septic( infection in blood) man i'm sick. fear not brian. she gave me the old military shot in the butt and a ten day course of antibiotics. should be ok by the time you arrive. or will finish healing on the fly. so see ya tuesday or when you get here. jack is wanting to bail but i will do my best to talk him out of it. if unseccessful we will go without him. i know you are bunking in with david. maybe i can share with someone if jack cant make it. it will all work out and be another great twister.

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
Iron Dog,

Several from the forum will be arriving on the 2nd at the Inn of the Hills in Kerrville. More of us will be there on the 3rd if you want to stop by. We tend to “gather” in the evenings outside and partake. All are welcome.

Tommy I hope you get feeling better for the Twister, I know you don’t want to miss it, but do take care of yourself.

Brian, come on down regardless, we’ll take care of you.

Doc

·
Registered
37,492 Posts
Just gotta make it through the rest of today. Made the mistake of stopping by the HD dealer on my way into work.

No Zephyr Blue/Black Sunglo, but theyre supposed to have 3 on the truck due to arrive Tuesday, one of them being a Road Glide, along with a Street Glide and Road King in the same color.

They were trying their best to sell me one.

It'll be PBJ sammiches for the next 5 years if they do! :eek

·
Asylum Inmate
11,501 Posts
Just gotta make it through the rest of today. Made the mistake of stopping by the HD dealer on my way into work.

No Zephyr Blue/Black Sunglo, but theyre supposed to have 3 on the truck due to arrive Tuesday, one of them being a Road Glide, along with a Street Glide and Road King in the same color.

They were trying their best to sell me one.

It'll be PBJ sammiches for the next 5 years if they do! :eek
Only live once Brian! And there is no redo!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #118
We are almost there. I know some of you are already on your way down to Kerrville. Safe travels.

101 - 120 of 178 Posts