Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'Day All,

I am thinking about buying a 2020 or 2021 CVO Street Glide and I am after some advice?
  • On the stock 117ci motor - What size is the air intake manifold and are they classed as a stage 1 Hi air flow filter unit?
  • What is a great torque cam that works well with the 117ci motor?,
  • What success have you had regarding a fuelpack / tuner for the CVO's?
  • What exhaust system (straight or slip ons) that you are happy with for the stage 2 setup?
I am trying to figure out if a stock CVO is good enough or a stage 2 set up is worth it.... I understand about the warranty being void if something goes wrong and happy with the additional cost.

Cheers,

Aussie Ads

·
Registered
43,116 Posts
114/117 come stock with the Stage 1 air cleaner.

I'd say the stock M8 CVO is good enough, 125 ft lb torque.

You'd have to spend A LOT of money on a TC and prior to get what the M8s come with stock.

I'm running a D&D FatCat on my M8. Quiet until you romp on it, then people with their hearing aids turned off can hear it. Just ask Tommy!

Reactions: slingshot383

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
I have the cvo streetglide with the 117 the dealer says 125tq but that is motor not rear wheel. I added the cr480 cam with screaming eagle pipes it has 105hp and 128 tq and really drives nice. I may make another pipe change this winter. I used powervision tuner also. I tried harley tuner and it didnt cut the mustard.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The 2018 CVO Road glide has 93HP and 112 ftlbs torque. I installed redshift 468 cam, fueling oil pump, camplate, and lifters, S&S quickie rods, tappet cuffs and tensioner, screaming eagle 5.5 injectors, 10mm plug wires, 5.5 intake with ventilator high flow air cleaner, Vance and Hines power duals, hi output exhaust slip ons with an FP3 tuner . Dyno results 113 HP and 136.7 ftlbs of torque after 3hrs on the tune. Said they could probably get more with better tuner such as TTS

1 - 7 of 7 Posts