Harley Davidson Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Why don’t you like the white gages ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Purely about looks. I'm doing an orange/black/chrome theme on this bike and wanted some more black on the inner fairing. I like the results!

·
Registered
600 Posts
12,656 on January 1st. I suck at this game, so much. Maybe by August 1st I'll be on the road again.

·
Registered
39,721 Posts
Will there be a pool for this, like a football pool where us non competitive riders can put some money in and bet on who the winner will be?

Reactions: sardonicus87

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Will there be a pool for this, like a football pool where us non competitive riders can put some money in and bet on who the winner will be?
You start the pool, bet BIG $$$ on me, I'll make sure I win, and we'll split it , yes?

Reactions: Kainam

·
Vile Deplorable
1,435 Posts
Great. move to the black gauges! They look great!
Just to get it on record........ After my recent paint job including the inner fairing, I decided to change out my gauges. Just want it shown now why my pic for the 2014 SGS at the end of the year is going to have black gauges, not white like the pic back in January.

View attachment 782578

View attachment 782579

PS.......... love the black gauges!!!!

·
Vile Deplorable
1,435 Posts
Wow, I've been riding so much, I've abandoned most of my online activity. It's been months since I've been here too. Found a lot of stuff to catch up on. BTW, I'm at 23,600+ and I have a 300+ or - round trip ride scheduled for today.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts